UltraSurf is a free software which enables users inside countries with heavy Internet censorship to visit any public web sites in the world safely and freely. Users in countries without internet censorship also use it to protect their internet privacy and security.
It's a small, green software. No installation needed. You need to unzip the file if you download the zip version. Double-click the UltraSurf executable file to start UltraSurf program.
All best settings has been shown above to use this software. Follow the same.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Click on .exe
- Click on option at top
- In new windows, click on proxy settings in the bottom
- Click on Auto-Detect Proxy Option as shown above
- Click OK and close all windows.
- Reopen the software by clicking in the .exe
- Wait for few seconds to connecting the server.
- Once the ultrasurf connected to server, it will show- Successfully connected to server
- The right side speed bar will auto generated after connected to server.
- IE will open automatically. Close this IE.
- Download GOOGLE CHROME INTERNET BROWSER. This is my recommendation because this software is best compatible with google chrome.
- PLS DNT TRY ULTRASURF WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Once you successfully connected check the above settings in your IE. The Address will show 127.0.0.1 and port 9666. It means you are ready to open blocked websites.
Install Google chrome and open it. NOW OPEN ANY WEBSITE AND ENJOY.
Hope this helped!